LANmark Industry patch cord RJ45 IP67/IP20 Category 6A screened PVC 1.5m Yellow
- Industrial Patch Cord RJ45 Cat 6A
- One end with IP67 protection Level (Dust/liquids) - IP20 on the other end
- Suitable for the LANmark Industry IP65/67 outlet Cat 6, Cat 6A or Cat 7A
- Cable with good mechanical performance and resistant to chemicals
- Conform with the requirements of the ISO/IEC24702 and IEC 61076-3-106 (8way Industrial connector)
- Fully screened
StandardsInternational : IEC 61076-3-106;ISO/IEC 11801;ISO/IEC 24702
The LANmark Industry IP67/IP20 Patch Cord is designed to be used together with the LANmark Industry IP65/67 outlet. Within industrial and harsh areas, it will provide a secure connection free of liquids and dust.
The IP20 end of the patch cord can be connected to any IT or industrial equipment featuring a standard RJ45 port.
LANmark Industry patchcords can be used to deliver a full end-to-end Class E or EA solution in industrial areas.
- High Speed patchcords
- Reliable connections
- Full compliance to ISO/IEC24702 (Generic Cabling - industrial premises)
The LANmark Industry patch cords have been designed to reach the highest performance in Class E. They show excellent performance for attenuation (insertion loss), NEXT/FEXT, Power Sum NEXT/FEXT and Return Loss as defined in ISO/IEC 11801:2002.
This provides improved data throughput.
As such it supports all data applications defined for Cat 5, Cat 5E, Cat 6 and Cat 6A, such as:
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 155 ATM
- 622 ATM
- 1.2 ATM
- Industrial Ethernet.
The IP67/IP20 end of the patchcords features a Push-Pull boot. It provides the IP67 protection level as well as a locking sytem for the cords. The cords can only be removed from the outlet when the user pulls on the boot. The cords can't be removed just by pulling the cable. This Push-Pull locking boot is compliant with the ISO/IEC24702 and IEC 61073-3-106 (8way industrial connector).
- Cable with very good chemical and mechanical performances.
- Lengths available: 1,5 - 3,0 - 5,0 and 10m.
- IP67 single end cord of 10m available.
- Rugged construction.
- High connector retention force due to special boots.
- External strain relief
- IP67 Push-Pull locking system
|Type of cable||S/FTP|
|Individual screen||Aluminium / Polyester tape|
|Overall screen||Tinned copper braid|
|Connector type||RJ 45|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Approximate weight per piece||0.2kg|
|Maximal operating frequency||500MHz|
|Component function||Cabling and Connectivity solutions|
|Field of application||Fixed installations|
|Electro magnetic interference resistance||Yes|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 80°C|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1-2|